October 29, 2010

This Weeks Must Have...


ANYTHING CHANEL

I've been meaning to watch the film Coco Before Chanel for months, and last weekend I finally curled-up in bed and pressed play.

If I were a celebrity and could choose a couture label to endorse, Chanel would without a doubt be my number 1 pick. Sure there are other designers I love (Roberto Cavalli, Armani and Christian Dior) but Chanel has a few signature pieces that I absolutely adore.



My favourite scent of all time is Chanel Chance. I can't get enough of it and wear it all year round. Every time I travel I'm on the look out for duty-free perfumes and no matter how much I try, I always find myself gravitating back to the black and white label.




Then there is the classic Chanel purse. One day I will head back to Paris and pick myself up a real black and silver quilted bag. It doesn't matter if I find myself surrounded by other women wearing their imitations, I'll know mine is real and I'll love it! I find there is something so sophisticated with this particular bag that it truly is a piece which will never date, is appropriate for every age and can be worn with almost every outfit.



And finally, I'm not sure how much these original Chanel t-shirt cost, but I'm pretty sure it's more than my casual work budget allows. Regardless, a simple black and white stripped top, a few sequins and a bit of time over the weekend...I think I might have a new outfit for work on Monday :)

I'm a Chanel girl at heart, and I have a sneaking suspicion I always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment